The Email Campaign
An eBid [email] campaign allows you to set up automated emails to your customer, making it easier to follow up.
PEP comes pre-built with one 5-day campaign, or you can make your own, or make multiple campaigns!
Email campaigns can be about anything you want. The pre-loaded campaign has two emails: the first will be delivered 2 days after scheduling the campaign and confirms that your customer received the proposal. The second email will be delivered 5 days after scheduling the campaign and checks in with your customer, maybe providing some information about your schedule/availability and ask about “closing the deal.” This will make following up on eBids and following up with your customers much easier!
How to set up an eBid Campaign:
- Select the client, then the job
- Select eBid under the “Reports” category in the menu on the left side of the page
- Click the FOLLOW UP tab
- Click APPLY CAMPAIGN
- Choose a Campaign from the dropdown menu (i.e. Basic 5-day Campaign)
- Click SCHEDULE NOW
Two emails are going to show up on the list (with their scheduled send dates), both currently have “Pending” status: 1- the “proposal” email, 2- the “checking in” email.
- You can pause the status of all the emails by clicking “PAUSE ALL”
- You can resume status of all the emails by clicking “RESUME ALL”
- Select one of the emails to make individual edits:
- Click EDIT to change the email text
- Click PAUSE or RESUME to change the status of just that email
Once your customer accepts or declines the eBid, all “pending” emails in the campaign will automatically go to a “stopped” status. No further emails will be sent from the campaign after the customer accepts or declines the eBid.
To Use an Email Campaign:
- Make an estimate
- Produce an eBid
- Apply the email campaign